Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weightloss Journey

Well Peeps, I am so excited. I have lost about 5-6 lbs. I haven't been very strict on myself. I have just been trying to make some better choices when it comes to what I eat. I've also increased the number of meals I cook at home. This has been a huge help. I have a very hectic schedule so it's difficult to find time to cook. I have a 45-minute commute (1-way) everyday. And dealing with teenagers all day does not put me in the mood to put out a 4-star meal at the end of the day but I am trying. I am trying to get back to weight I was before I gained it all. A little back story: I suffered back-to-back miscarriages. I gained the weight and some of it is still here. I want it gone. Slow and steady wins the race.

Smooches and Deuces...

No comments:

Post a Comment