Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lipgloss-Oh My!

I am a ligloss addict. There. I said it. My quest for gloss started when I was in high school. You see, I had one of those mothers who frowned on lipstick so I was always on the hunt for a tinted lip. Chapstick with Vaseline on top, drinking a red icee and aplying clear gloss on top...You name it, I tried it. Finally, when I was able to wear lipstick, I couldn't find anything that I liked. I preferred sheer lip colors. My very first decent lipgloss was a MAC gloss called Oh Baby. I loved it. It was neutral and sheer and fabulous. Then I started wearing lipgloss exclusively. You will rarely ever see me in a lipstick. Up until recently, my very favorite lip gloss was Dazzleglass by MAC in Date Night. OMG it was amazing the first time I put it on. I then proceeded to go through about 4 tubes of it because apparently those sneaky people at that company make it run out quickly. Well played MAC. Well played. Anyway, then I tried Superglass. I have it in Superflash. It was okay. I also have a Bare Minerals lipgloss called Plumtini. I like it but it's a little too sheer for my taste. Here's what I'm loving right now:  Estee Lauder High Gloss in Honey. It was free and reminds me of Oh Baby but not as sticky, which is a good thing. Philosophy bubbly lip shine. I'm not sure of the scent but it kinda smells like champagne (yum!). And last (but definitely not least) is my new Nars lipgloss I just got in the mail and you can see on me in my previous post (The Look-#2). First of all, shout out to ThesPNation for introducing me to Nars. I. love. this. gloss. It goes on like butter. It feels amazing. Now that I've tried it, I'd like more colors. My next color: Super Orgasm. (What's up with the names?) Anyway, what's your cosmetic must-have?

Smooches and Deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment