Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Shopping, Diet and Motivation

Hello there! I've been rather lazy with updating, but all is well. I'm back now. Yesterday, I found true motivation to change my eating habits and lose some weight. I am looking for some very specific clothing items. I spent 6 hours (yes, 6) looking and didn't find anything! I saw things that were well-suited to my needs but did not come in my size. I quickly became frustrated with the whole process. When I was smaller, it was much easier to find nice clothes and I knew if it came in my size, I could wear it. Now, I have to try on EVERYTHING. Ugh. So annyoing. Anyway, so I am watching what I eat and looking at setting some goals and deadlines for myself. AND one of my favorite shows The Biggest Loser premiered last night. I can't wait to share my thoughts on it. Look for that in my next post. But for now, I have to go back to the stores to look for the items I couldn't find yesterday. Wish me luck!

Smooches and Deuces!

1 comment: