Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shopping

Hello Peeps! I'm here to talk about my favorite pasttime: shopping. First of all, I wanna say please do not assume that I have tons of money just because I'm shopping most of the time. In my years, I have learned that you can afford to shop just about anywhere. You just need patience. Think about it. Stores get new clothes all the time. If they didn't sell anything, it'd be one full store. So, they have sales. And if you wait long enough, they will keep marking it down until you're able to afford it. For example, yesterday I made a purchase at Soma Intimates. I've been seriously sleeping on this store. They have very cute lounge wear and travel wear. Anyway, a few weeks ago, I saw a pajama set I wanted. It was $45 for each piece (pants and top). Yesterday, I got both pieces at 70% off and paid $27 for the whole thing. Woo HOO!!!


Well, that's all for now. Until next time....

Smooches and Deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment