Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Biggest Loser

One of my favorite reality shows to watch is The Biggest Loser. Why you may ask? For the most part, it's inspirational. I usually watch it while eating a pint of Chunky Monkey ice cream. However, this season, I am trying to make positive changes as well so I found the season premiere very encouraging. I am no where near obese as these contestants yet they have the drive and motivation to lose the weight even though they have such a daunting task ahead of them. I don't have nearly as much weight to lose so I will be drawing on these guys for support. Look for my updates each week. My absolute favorite show, Grey's Anatomy, is coming on tonight after a holiday break and I cannot wait. Talk to you soon!

Smooches and Deuces!

1 comment:

  1. Girl that Chunky Monkey got me too! I will look forward to your updates!

    ReplyDelete