Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Notes on a Page...

Why are people automatically drawn to the unattainable? Especially women. I say women because that is the gender that I know.  Maybe it started with Eve, wanting what she knew was not good for her. Was there a less desirable fruit nearby that could've sustained her just as well? Probably. But the fruit that was forbidden was the most attractive. We do the same with people. We try to tell ourselves we are above judging someone based on purely physical appearance, but it's natural for us to gravitate towards what is pleasing to our eyes. I've always prided myself on being equal-opportunity but even I have fallen victim to the Eve syndrome. What about you? In 2012, let's work on seeing with our minds and hearts, not our eyes. You never know; you might be surprised.

Smooches and Deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment