Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Urban Decay

15 Year Anniversary Eyeshadow CollectionI am so excited! I finally broke down and bought the 15 year anniversary eyeshadow collection from Urban Decay. It's a little pricey ($55). However, it's limited edition and I couldn't be left out. The packaging is amazing (you get what you pay for). I have not swatched it at all. I hate to ruin it. Hehe. I can't wait to see what it looks like on me. I've seen lots of swatches on YouTube but everyone's skintone is unique and I think the colors will look great on me. Urban Decay's shadows have excellent pigmentation. Their Naked palette is my favorite. I will post an update once I use the anniversary palette.
In other Urban Decay news, I visited their website and they were having a sale. I just bought the anniversary palette (see above), so I wasn't planning on buying anything. However, they had pigments for $1 each!! Now, I am new to makeup so I've never used pigments. However, for $1, I can experiment :). I bought every color they had (1 was out of stock). I also read the reviews. Most ladies said that the packaging makes it difficult to use the pigments. One reviewer said she was going to pot them. Now, I've never put pigments in a pot but 1. that's what YouTube is for and 2. they were only $1!
A review will be coming soon!

Smooches and Deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment